Friday, September 3, 2010

Gaga for Gaga

I've had a lot of time on my hands this summer, and have devoted a fair amount of time to the gym. While LA Fitness plays hits radio on the loudspeakers, I've gotta have control. I rock the iPhone without fail, using my Scosche soundKASE, which I pretty highly recommend, although I just saw a Belkin at my buddy's place, and was kinda jelly.

Now down to business, as the title suggests, I am a big fan of Lady Gaga's music.  A lot of it make's great gym music, with two of my recent favorites being a pair off the Fame Monster's "B-Sides."

Paper Gangsta is a pretty upbeat song about in this case....paper gangsters.  While I'm not too sure I know many of those, I love her line "Cause I do not accept any less, than someone just as real, as fabulous"  I'm totally behind that...don't settle for less than you deserve.

Starstruck is the latter of my two gems today.  The whole song is super sexy, but the chorus is really what puts me in a great mood and put some energy behind my swol sesh...

No comments: