Wednesday, October 13, 2010

International Musiks are hot in Seattle tonight

Miike Snow, Deadmau5 and Holy Fuck are all headlining various locations around Seattle (SoDo, Paramount and Neumos, respectively).  I'm headed to see Miike Snow, but wish I could clone myself for the other ACL performer, Canuck DJ Deadmau5, so I could attempt to duplicate the dance off I had with Car at the Zync stage this past Saturday....or the wondrous Holy Fuck (also Canadian!) that played an amazing set at Sasquatch, and for which I was relatively coherent.

Miike Snow and Holy Fuck have been posted about before, but Deadmau5 is a MUST SEE SHOW when he's in town, so you should get to know some of his stuff.

I pulled his song, Animal Rights off the This Song is Sick Blog...it's a collab with Wolfgang Gartner.  Give it a minute to get going, and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Deadmau5/ Wolfgang Gartner - Animal Rights (Myndset Bootleg) by MYNDSET

No comments: