Monday, October 4, 2010

Never thought I'd say this...

...but I've taken a strong liking to a lot of the stuff on Katy Perry's fall-release album Teenage Dream.  I'm not crazy about California Gurls, but Teenage Dream, Firework and Not like the Movies are all fantastic tracks.  The Teenage Dream vid is super sexy and looks like everyone had a blast making it.  It's off-limits for embedding, but is definitely worth a check out on the youtubes.   Methinks I should sell my car and pick up one of those sick old bmw convertibles, how rad is that thing???

Anyway, I have probably listened to Teenage Dream about 30 times over the past week, so I felt rather lucky when I snared a copy of Kaskade Club's remix that blew me away all over again.
Teenage Dream (Kaskade Club Mix) by ulissespanic_bs

Also, we'll have more on Ratatat's new album before I get into some major shenanigans with Car, Weezy, Les and a bunch of the crew @ ACL this weekend!!!

No comments: