Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Strange Talk

I have been lucky enough to have amazing friends (see: Dowks post about it here) and for the last two years I have been able to go to the Sundance Film Festival and generally live the glamourous life with my far more grown up friends. As the resident hipster, my annual contribution to the 'dance crew is an mixtape to pull them kicking and screaming into a new year of awesome music. It's always an interesting challenge finding music they can find accessible and expand some musical horizons. Since they all dug Passion Pit last year, I thought that Strange Talk would also appeal to the gang, but got worried it might be a little too much dancetasticness. While I'm still debating whether it makes the cut, this video provides a ridiculous and apropos contrast to the muzak.


No comments: