Sunday, March 6, 2011

Appropriately Named Song



This song is certifiably badass, and it takes me back to about a year ago, when I up and quit my job - honestly for no real reason other than I was sick of the internal politics.  I used to make pretty decent flow until I said, "F*ck the Money."

"Well I'm a quit this crazy scene 
Cause being (rich) ain't all what they make it to be  
But back then y'all this was my favorite dream  
But now, I wouldn't hesitate I would leave"

Now while I don't believe that either of them would, in fact, bail on their fame or fortune, the message is Perfect.  Don't hesitate.  If it sucks, bail out.  Don't rely on what you thought or what they say or what your parents want, but instead, believe in what you know about yourself...


BoB-Fuck The Money f Wiz Khalifa by atomicbeach

No comments: