Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Game Night Musiks

Last night I hosted a game night for the boys, where we played a rousing game of Settlers, in which I managed to narrowly edge out Willdo for the victory (what can I say, I'm a Renaissance Man).  As a precursor to the evening, I threw together an impromptu playlist comprised mostly of my new new, but with a hint of classic.

Brother's ears instantly perked up when the White Pandas - Shooting Superstars came on - and with good reason - it combines some great Aussie electropop (Bag Raiders) with some of rap's finest, Eminem.  While it came out in early 2010, I've just recently come across it on the always groovy Hypem and their Zeitgeistageness, and it's probably been played about 20x since then...

Enjoy...

Shooting Superstars by whitepandamusic

No comments: