Wednesday, December 22, 2010

TRON with Tron

Ok, just got back from seeing TRON with the Tronnonator herself.  We went to the threeD IMAX show, which left me with just 3 words.

Ah. May. Zing.

Yeah, sure, it's cheezy at times.  Yeah, sure, not all the acting is great.  But, how can you turn down a perfectly CGI'd young Jeff Bridges?!  The bike scenes are also tres cool, and make me realize I can't wait for the springtime when it will at last be time for me to get a bike of my own!

Thennnnnn there's the soundtrack.  Daft Punk did a great job - the whole thing is sick.  The two even make an appearance as DJs in the movie (in a pretty sweet sky club on top of the Grid).  If you're planning on being silly and missing the movie, don't be daft and miss the badass beats.  Synopsis is one of my favs

05 Daft Punk - Synopsis by tdubb

No comments: